Monday, December 15, 2008

I got hit

...by the property market downfall
selling the house as part of the settlement on my current status

what am I losing: Money and a lot of them, the house that used to be a dream, the fruit of the many years of 'working', slaving on corporate chaos

what am I gaining: debt and a lot of them. wait.... and the support from family and dear friends. the commitment from my children that they will share the burden. Security knowing that these children are learning life's lesson that will get them started dealing with the reality of living. Freedom from a lot of unseen things...

what lesson learn: nothing is permanent in this world. only love endures.

what to do next after crying it all out: start smiling, life is short, enjoy the things that cannot be bought because that is where the true riches lies.

No comments: